Hello, my name is Robert and I’m one of the fitness experts who contributes to The Tumblr Gym. I’m a certified personal trainer through the NCCA accredited fitness organization ACE (The American Council on Exercise). Beyond my fitness certification I have a degree in Kinesiology: Applied Fitness and Active Lifestyle Development.
Over the years I’ve helped many of you answer your fitness questions. Many of you have expressed interest in personal training. But have been disappointed that I do not live close enough to train in person. While most of the time I am limited to training clients who live within the greater Los Angeles area. I would like to extend a special offer to those who would be interested in online personal training.
My online training is set up so you can stop worrying about what to do and just make it happen. Knowing that your plan is based on exactly what you need to accomplish your fitness goals. Whether it is to lose weight, Tone, Gain, Muscle, Get ripped, train for a sport, or complete a marathon. I can help you get to where you want to be.
My monthly personal training package includes the following perks.
1. 4 weeks of customized workout routines and an easy to follow workout schedule - Every two weeks I will give you a new workout plan based on your skill level, experience, goals, and progress. Each routine is made from scratch just to fit your exact needs. All of them are made with what equipment and time you have. No equipment? Gym Membership? It doesn’t matter! The workouts will be made to fit what you have to work with.
2. Monthly assessments - To pin point exactly how to get you in the best shape of your life. At the start of each training month we will discuss your goals and make a plan for the coming month. These assessments are super flexible and can be done in the form that is most convenient and comfortable for you (Email, texting, phone, instant messaging, Skype.).
3. Weekly check-ins - During the week I’ll be checking in on you to make sure you stay motivated and on track. I’m with you every step of the way to make sure you are improving and accomplishing your goals. I’ll also be bringing you fitness tips and healthy food options that will help you with your fitness quest.
4. Question and Answer Support- You get unlimited access to send me a message anytime with your fitness questions. How many times do you have a question about fitness and just can’t find a reliable answer? Well when you are training with me you can send me a message and I’ll respond right away with an answer based on the latest sports science and research.
5. Education- One of my passions as a trainer is not only to provide you with what you need to get in shape. But to also educate you on the science behind fitness and getting healthy. My goal as a trainer is that after you have been with me for a while you will eventually reach a point where you don’t need me anymore. I want you to understand fitness so much that you are no longer dependent on anybody else to know how to accomplish your goals. So throughout your training I will not only tell you what to do but explain why we do it.
I’m always 100% body positive and I’m not going to judge you in any way. I’ve trained everybody from young teens to disabled adults. I’ve trained individuals where standing up out of a chair is a major physical accomplishment. So no matter where you are starting from just for choosing to make that first step toward fitness makes you my hero.
One of the most important benefits to signing up for online training is how affordable it is. The monthly training plan only costs $49.95. That’s less than 2 dollars a day! In comparison the average price for an hour of one on one personal training is 60-70 dollars. If you were to meet with a personal trainer for only 2 times each week for a month at $60 a pop you would rack up a bill of $480 a month! Not to mention any gym fee’s you would have to pay on top of that if you trained at a gym. For less than the price of a coffee or a mistake at McDonalds you can have a month of a trainer supporting you on your way to fitness.
For those who are committed to getting fit multi month plans are priced to help you save. (To purchase go the right hand column and scroll down to the bottom for the paypal buy button and choose the option you would like.)
1 month - 49.95 (only $1.66 per day)
2 months - $89.95 (Only $1.49 per day)
3 months - $119.95 (Only $1.33 per day)
6 months - $215.95 (Only $1.20 per day)
Full Year - $365 (Only $1.00 per day)
To purchase go the right hand column and scroll down to the bottom for the paypal buy button and choose the option you would like.
I’m looking forward to training with you as soon as possible. As soon as you purchase a plan I will be in contact with you within 24 hours to welcome you and start your introductory assessment and to build your first two weeks of your workout plan. If you are under 18 please be able to have a parent or legal guardian available to sign parental consent forms before beginning any personal training program.
For more information about personal training or questions about your purchase please email firstname.lastname@example.org